Monday, June 30, 2008

I've been Tagged!

1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.


1) I love typing. I don't know why but, especially on laptops, I just love typing.

2) I like getting new mail, or comments, or emails, or messages. I personally think it's cool. But..who doesn't?

3) Taquitos! Ah yes, I love those little frozen things once they are cooked. Especially with sour cream! Yum!

4) I really love Milk Chocolate Symphony bars by Hershey. I can't even describe how much I love that candy.

5) I really enjoy running. Although I don't do it as often as I should, I really like running and the burn you feel after you've run for a while.

6) Beef Stroganaugh. Very Tasty!

7) I like writing. Actually, I love writing. Case in point-when I was in eighth grade my teacher Mrs. Aley had to tell me to cut down my writing because it was too much. :)

And finally...
8) I love climbing. When we lived in Washington, I used to climb trees a lot when I was younger, but I don't climb as often now. I still like it though :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very interesting! Keep up the writing . . .you're great at it. I enjoy running with you too!