Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thank you Elise!











Elise was generous enough to give me her old digital camera. Even though the LCD screen will probably never work again, it's still a camera. Here are some 4th of July pictures I took while we were at the park.




This was Me, Kristie, and Thomas. Tom was just making funny faces.



















This is Gordon, Thomas, Brynn, and Graham in their cute little outfits.

Todd Freed was throwing Gordon and Brynn in the air. I wasn't able to catch their highest position, but the pictures still turned out cool.




And Finally...

Ann-Michelle had a really cute dress. I also like Elise's shirt and Mom's too.



Well, I took a bunch of other pictures, but (being that I'm new at the whole picture thing) I didn't put them all on. Well, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Ann-Michelle said...

cute pictures al! i still need to post about the fourth!