Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm lacking on creative title names..


Wow, time really flies when people come to visit. These past 4 days my grandma Nonny and grandpa Bob came to visit us. We enjoyed their company. Driver's Education starts in a week from tomorrow!!! Oh my goodness am I happy. Gas prices are still going up so getting my hours in might be a little tough. So guess what? 3 more months until I'm 16!!!!! Yay!! Also..Elise is having another boy!! We are all so excited! Well you already know my summer..so hmm... Oh! The Twilight movie is coming out December 12, 2008!!!!! I am super excited. It looks so good. I've only seen the trailer 20 BILLION times. Heh heh heh. Anywho, I guess I'll add a photo just for the fun of it.

5 comments:

Ann-Michelle said...

they made a twilight movie. i am going to watch it. then i am going to kill myself.

Kim said...

Hey, I think we should make the viewing of Twilight a DeArton Girls' Gathering. Ann-Michelle is only invited if she promises to retract that last comment!

Caitlan said...

Haha dying is not hardcore. And we should totally make it a girls date- I think I'm the only one who hasn't read the book!

Courtney said...

hi allison i was just checking out your blog after looking at caitlans. so i thought i'd say hi and leave a comment. looks like you'll be having quite the summer. well feel free to check my blog out anytime and if you need any tips on spicing up your blog i don't know everything but i can be of some ttyl
courtney reid/mattoon

.allison. said...

aw thanks courtney! Anyways, yeah Caitlan, you are right, you haven't read the book. But you and Kristie are in the same boat, along with Jacob...who doesn't really count. :)