Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow, what a burn

This is the closest color I could find that looks like my arms. So here's the story. My friend Erin and I decided that (and Caitlan) it would be fun to have a float at noon. We will float down the canal on inflatables and soak up the sun, literally ;). Yesterday, Caitlan went to Pocatello so Erin and I decided to still float, but then lay out for maybe 15-20 minutes. We got to talking and before you know it, it had been an hour. I was still glowing, due to my un-tan skin. We didn't realize this until after we got inside, but we were fried. I didn't think it hurt too bad because I have been constantly putting Aloe Vera on the burns but man, this morning was not pleasant!! So here I am, a crisp little critter hoping for a tan :)

1 comment:

Ann-Michelle said...

good luck with that- my skin refuses to tan- even when i put on that fake cream stuff. dang red hair.