Sunday, May 25, 2008
..Little Notes..
I must say that today, as I was 'blog surfing', I had a very good time reading the several comments my sisters have left for my sisters....does that make sense? Anyways, I realized what a funny family I have. I was more excited about writing this post until I just realized seconds ago, I really have nothing to say on the subject...so I'll switch. Summer has officially begun!! And boy am I exctied! Well, first I will be going to Girl's Camp. Then, the following Monday, I will be taking the course of Driver's Education (that's right...I'll be driving :) ). Then 10 days after D.E. is done, we will be heading up to Oregon for the annual Buck Reunion. Right after we're through with that, I'll be flying down to Sacramento, CA for some more fun. And when I come back after 2 fun weeks of California sun, School will only be a matter of weeks away! Whew...now that I type it, I realize how much I'm actually doing! This summer fun all begins June 11th. Fun, fun. Well thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy your summer as well! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
doh- i have got to add you to my links list! your summer is INSANE! but i think it will be a total blast! see you later
It'll be a great summer!
Post a Comment