Alright, I have been tagged by Ann-Michelle. 6 random facts? Well, hopefully I can think of some.
1. I like to try new things. I don't like giving up, and I try my best to keep at things. (We'll see how that goes once school starts..)
2. I like to be funny, but hey, I'm only 15 and how funny can you be at 15?
3. Like Ann-Michelle said, I love to write stories. I like to just make up stories and put them on paper and hopefully one day, they'll be something more than that.
4. I really enjoy talking to my siblings and finding out how similar or different we are. I don't know why, but I really like hearing my older sisters' stories about when they were growing up and how things were for them.
5. I like to make No-Bakes. The first summer we lived here in I.F., I made No-Bakes like no other. It was fun, and since my mom has found little secrets to help perfect the recipe, I believe I make pretty good No-Bakes. :D
6. And finally...I like learning new languages. Preferably German, but, I don't know, it's just fun to me. It's really interesting to me.
OK, there we go. All the people I would've tagged have all been tagged, so I'm covered :) (Thanks Ann-Michelle!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
fun facts al- no bakes? really? that is kinda funny!
Post a Comment