Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This blog will be totally and specially devoted to all the mothers in my life. To start off, there's my mother. I like to call her my little mom. She is very special to me. She's always helped me through the best and the worst. I can't remember a time when she hasn't been there for me. There aren't enough words to describe her so I guess I'll move on. The next mom is my sister Elise. I know she isn't my mom, but she is a mom. She is a really great sister and I love her very much. I love going to Logan to visit her because she is such a good example to me. Next in line is Ann-Michelle. Wow. She has a lot of tolerance, if I've ever seen it. 4 under 4 is her status. I just think that takes a lot of skill to handle those kids and do a good job, which she does. She is also a great friend to me. I thoroughly enjoy hanging out with her when I get the chance. I love each and every one of the mothers in my life and they are great examples to me. :)

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Allison - fun to hear from you! I can't believe that is you in the picture - you will have to come on by and see us! Would love to catch up...!!! Just think - only 10 more school days left - woo-hoo!

Kim said...

Thanks Allison for the great Mother's Day tribute.

Ann-Michelle said...

aww- so sweet. i'll have to pay you for talking me up later;)! see you soon!