Thanks Ann-Michelle, now I have to go through the long process of being tagged.Where were you born? Idaho Falls, Idaho
Middle name: Susanne
How old will you be this year? Sweet 16
Nicknames: Pinget, Pingalella, Al, Jingle Pingle Christmas Time.. I think you catch the drift with the Ping stuff
Are you taller than your mother or father? Well last time I checked, no
Do you cry often during movies? Well, not usually
Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite foods: Fettucine Alfraedo
Favorite beverage: Shirley Temple
Favorite cold cereal: Cocoa Krispies
Favorite Smells: Sweet Pea and Warm Vanilla Sugar
Favorite time of day: 12:16.....Lunch time!!
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Bath and Body Works
Make-up products? The Body Shop mixed with Mary Kay
How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
Do you play an instrument? I would enjoy being able to play the violin
Have you ever been skinny dipping? What kind of dirty tag is this?
Did you do any sports in High School? Well, being that I am in high-school and not currently playing any sports, I would have to say no
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Hannah Montana's 3D concert :)
What is your favorite article of clothing? My Hollister Jacket that looks good with just about anything
What is your dream vacation? Hawaii or Germany
What was your first impression of your spouse? If I had a spouse, I would be able to answer this question
If you were an animal what would you be? A cute little kitten that was always a kitten. Impossible, I know
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Well, I would have to agree with Ann-Michelles bubble bath and manicure
What is your dream car? Porche Boxter
What is one of your weaknesses? Thinking negatively
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Once again, I do not fix dinner so this question cannot be answered
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I would like to live in the 1700's
What is the emotion you feel the most? Probably that normal feeling when you're not happy but you're not sad
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Sometimes
What is something you are constantly working on? Trying to write a book
Any hidden talents? I'd like to think I can sing super good and that one day I will be discovered and become famous
What is a word or phrase you overuse? "Um"
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Probably realizing that all my hair was gone
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? I got an iPod!!! :)
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Get my hair to be LONG again, it might take a while
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? "Believe in yourself"
Who are the 6 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Well Ann-Michelle tagged all the ones I would've so I think I am exempt from this question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha your hair will be long before you know it- take it from someone who thought it might never come back.:) This was fun to read!
haha thanks!! i hope you're getting what i am saying back!
Yay, fun to read. Germany, eh? That would be cool. I think Mom should make you cook dinner sometime! :)
tags totally are long- but kinda fun to do cuz you get to talk about yourself- that is why i like them!!
That was fun to read! Keep it up. And yes, one day you'll have long hair and this short hair phase will be but a faded memory.
Post a Comment