Sunday, February 10, 2008
Update
So I have officially completed my first tag. Yay! Wow Ann-Michelle, that was a long one! So Saturday was Todd Flatland's birthday party, that was fun. Earlier that day Ann-Michelle and I hung out for a long while. We had fun going through baby clothes, (finding absolutely adorable outfits) waiting forever in a restaraunt, filling out birthday reminder things, and getting all wet from the slush (yuck!). We did more than that, but that was an overview. It was pretty fun to have some bonding time, if thats what you would call it. So basically, my life isn't so boring after all! I think Todd's party had very cool decorations. Props to Kristie on that one. So I guess that's my update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's cool you guys hung out- it sounds like it was fun!
yeah it was!!
Post a Comment